Fergus – The Most Haunted Town in Canada

Well, it’s October 1st – Monster Month. Found this Monster movie on YouTube:

Fergus – The Most Haunted Town in Canada

A Brief tour of some of the many haunted sites in Fergus, Ontario, The MOST HAUNTED TOWN IN CANADA. Music ‘Brandish’ by Moby, courtesy of MobyGratis

Nardo

, , , , , ,

6 Responses to Fergus – The Most Haunted Town in Canada

1. sensfan48 February 1, 2010 at 10:44 pm #

Great vedeo I’ll sub

2. wiihasnogoodgames May 1, 2010 at 4:25 pm #

this is all very untrue… I live here and ive never heard of any of these

3. TheRoyalCity May 2, 2010 at 12:05 pm #

If you live there , then you know these places exist.
    If you go to the county museum or talk with anyone with a knowledge of local history, they will not only confirm the events and sources, but probably tell you more local places that i didn’t mention.

And Wii does have good games, that’s why the other game manufacturers are copying them now.

4. Kate April 23, 2013 at 8:57 pm #

I lived in the Kettles for a year and a half and can attest to the fact that it is haunted and there are many unexplained happenings. This is going to sound like the Amityville story, however there were hundreds of dead ladybugs in one of the windows and every time we cleaned them out, they would all reappear the next day. There were many strange things that happened there that I thought were kind of cool, my kids, on the other hand, were just freaked out. I also lived in the Queen Street apartments and I worked at both the Highlands Inn and the Bredalbane, both haunted as well.

5. isiah March 24, 2014 at 11:54 am #

false i live in fergus behinde the cenitafe on tower st south my room is haunted it was to be belived as an old cafe in fergus

6. Janne May 6, 2017 at 8:29 pm #

The kinettles house you are showing is the milk house not the actual residence that is suppose to be haunted…